top of page

All these terms have the same meaning but they’re used in different situations. They basically mean you don’t need to pay any more on your loans. If you’re going through employment-related issues and the Department of Education allows you not to pay your loans any more then this is called Forgiveness or Cancellation. Your loans are discharged in the circumstances like your school has been closed or you have been declared totally and permanently disabled.

Forgiveness Table.webp

You can also fill out the following form to schedule a call with us.

Thank you for helping us make a difference!

bottom of page